To promote historic Sikh martial art ‘Gatka’ worldwide, International Sikh Martial Art Academy (ISMAA) will encourage and impart diversified training to all Gatkabaaz so that Gatka may become a household sport for self-defence. ISMAA has started registering/affiliating the running Gatka Akharas/Gatka Training Centres and Gatka Coaches/Referees to compile an informative directory of all Akharas/Training Centres.
If you are interested in joining something bigger than your outfit, please contact us today to turn your martial arts experience into a global networking community. Start to plan for long term success and celebrate your membership besides got advice for attractive performance at international level.
Joining the ISMAA is a simple process. Please submit the form via e-mail. For membership procedure the applicant organization/Akhara and Gatka Coaches/Referees should send the following data/documents to the ISMAA office:
- Complete filled form with requisite fees.
- Typed list of all players associated with the organization/Akhara having contact numbers, email ids, residential addresses.
- Copy of registration certificate if any, of the organization/Akhara.
- Combined photograph of all players of the organization/Akhara.
- Passport size coloured photograph of the head/Jathedar of organization/Akhara.
- For Gatka Coaches/Referees, they should send one passport size coloured photograph along with complete filled form in all respects and requisite fees.
Note : For registration/affiliation purposes, the organizations/Akharas can send the soft copies of documents, photographs etc. through email.
Fill the ISMAA registration/application form online and then go to the “Payments” page. One time registration/affiliation fees for organization/Akhara is Rs. 500/-pm and for Gatka Coaches/Referees is Rs. 250/-pm only.
Once payment is made you will receive IAMAA registration/affiliation certificates to download and print off it. The procedure is as easy as that and get the benefits right now.
Registration Benefits :
- Receive life membership certificate and coloured emblem for blazer.
- Your name and address will be Included into the “Gatka directory” of Gatka Akharas and Coaches/Referees and become member of larger martial art community.
- Achieve worldwide recognition by using ISMAA affiliation and logos on your letterheads.
- Receive colourful ISMAA calendar on every new-year.
- Get affordable facilities at ISMA Academy SAS Nagar.
- Take support, tips and consultation from ISMAA helpline.
- Receive news/information for participation in Gatka events/activities.
- Easy partaking in state/national Gatka championships/tournaments.
- Publish your news, activities, articles and photos on ISMAA website and in Gatka journal (Bimonthly).
- Get listing and grading of Akharas and referees.
- Obtain low cost quality trainings, techniques and literature.
- Get regular invitations for free Gatka camps, seminars, interactive workshops, events and competitions.